Lovely 3 Bedroom, 2 full bath, Rancher with an open floor plan. Home features bright living room with stone fireplace, gourmet kitchen includes all appliances, custom tile, and stone countertops. (Separate coffee bar). breakfast area, and formal dining room. Enjoy the view of the fenced back yard from the sun/ family room. Home offers a full basement, central air, natural gas heat, and a 2 car garage. Home is located in desired Ridgeview neighborhood overlooking Herr's Ridge, just minutes to Historic Downtown Gettysburg, Battlefield, shopping and dining. Property is near golfing, & skiing, route 15 & 30. Very short drive to MD. Very nice home, must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,601 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Open, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS