Quality Brick Rancher in Upper Adams. Home features a large kitchen with wood cabinetry, appliances and pantry, sunny dining area, formal living room, den, 3 spacious bedrooms with double closets, first floor laundry and new windows throughout. Washer & dryer included. Full wall up attic could be finished into additional living space. Full unfinished basement with exterior entrance, one car attached finished garage with opener, double paved driveway, and a nice back yard. Original owner says there are hardwood floors under the carpet. Lovely well cared for home situated on .39 areas with a view.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,760 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)